Pipe and Drape | Backdrops & Room Dividers
Transform a venue to "Wow!"
Pipe and drape can create seamless wall transitions or cover windows, doors, doorways, and unsightly walls. You can also provide a visually clean backdrop for wedding altars, stages and more.
NOTE: To get a super wavy fold effect, we use 4 fabric panels per section. Three fabric panels per section will cover a wall nicely, but 4 fabric panels will produce a more heavily textured effect.
Pipe and Drape Transformations
Create walls and make beautiful architecture work for you.
Create a stunning altar background.
Section off an unfinished room and make a head table backdrop.
Create a head table backdrop by covering an unsightly wall.
Cover a double door entryway and a plain hotel wall to create a wedding altar.
Create a wedding cake background and add special lighting.
Build a wedding canopy.
Why pipe and drape may be your perfect solutionPipe and drape is versatile
- Pipe and Drape allows a variety of color schemes that can work together perfectly with many color palettes. You can cover up that big logo on the wall, a basket ball hoop, an ugly sign, an unappealing view, or most anything that is visually annoying.
- Imagine that you have a very large room, but a small event. With pipe and drape, there's no need to have 100 people sitting in a huge space normally used for groups of 300. Strategically placed pipe & drape can transform that large room in to a more intimate and beautiful area. Add up lighting for a heightened effect.
- The bare walls of a public venue, church, school or a storage area can be a real eye sore for wedding guests. You can cover almost any eye sore with pipe & drape, and turn ugly into beautiful while keeping guests focused on the important things like - YOUR WEDDING!
Pipe and Drape uses
Pipe and Drape Prices
Things to know about Pipe and Drape
- Custom colors and fabric are available but have an additional cost.
- If ordering this product is confusing, tell us what you need and we can help.
- The beauty of pipe and drape up can be further enhanced with our lighting packages.
Need help handling the food? We will bring everything needed to serve your guests and enough staff to provide great service. We will coordinate equipment needs with your local restaurant and transfer food to the appropriate trays or chafers. Our staff will set up before the event including the serving, replenishing and clean up after the event. Lastly, we'll take all of our rentals with us at the conclusion of your event.
We can provide wedding & floral design assistance. We offer a seamless wedding design that begins with your ceremony area and flows straight through to the reception. Schedule a design consulation today.
The purpose of a Design Consultation is to educate you on the process of wedding design, not to sell our products to you. We will answer your questions about the how to best bring your vision to life and advise you on how to get what you want in the most efficient & affordable manner.
Our Design Consultation is a meeting that's focused on creating your vision and putting your vision into an actionable plan & budget. We'll discuss where you are with your design, your ideas, challenges and how you would like to see your event unfold. The meeting normally takes sixty to ninety minutes. During the designing process, we'll discuss the options for your wedding design including color palettes, ceremony & reception design, your thoughts on flowers, linens and most of the aspects of your wedding day. You'll leave the meeting with a clear sense of what it will take to produce your wedding day details.
A Design Consultation is $50.00. Book a minimum $500.00 event with us and we will credit your invoice for the entire consultation fee. We do hope that you'll choose us to be a part of your wedding day.
Just as wedding designs are constantly changing, so is our inventory. Our complete inventory is not always shown on our web site or on display in our design studio. We have new stock arriving weekly. At times, specific pieces may not be available due to high demand. We suggest booking your rentals several weeks in advance.
Ready to start or have a few questions? We're here to help. Go to the price estimate page and we'll get you started. There's no obligation & we'll get you to a starting point with the information you need.