Weddings have lots of moving pieces. An experienced coodinator can put YOU in control and reduce your stress. Having a wedding coordinator allows the bride and groom to be charming and gracious hosts, rather than frazzled, last-minute problem solvers. You'll be able to truly enjoy the day's important moments.
What Your Reception Coordinator will do
- Set out sign in book on registration table
- Arrange table numbers or reserved signs
- Provide direction of vendor set up activities - florist, cake baker, DJ & photographer
- Help manage your time line
- Insure that cake table is set up with cake, knife, server, napkins, toasting glasses, etc.
- Organize wedding party for introductions
- Coordinate DJ and photographer time lines of reception activities
- Orchestrate cutting the first piece of cake and the toast for photos
- Orchestrate all dances, the garter toss, the bouquet toss and the departure
- Assist with family needs
- Tend to the bride and groom with food and drink through out night
- Help gather personal items at event conclusion such as cake top, cake service pieces, photos, and bridal portrait.
- Assist with gift gathering upon conclusion
Learn more about our wedding coordinating and visit us at: