Weddings have lots of moving pieces. An experienced wedding coodinator can put YOU in control and ensure that your guests will have the best wedding experience possible. Our coordinators can reduce your level of stress and guide you through your wedding day activities from beginning to end.
Having a wedding coordinator allows the bride and groom to be charming and gracious hosts, rather than frazzled, last-minute problem solvers. Use our wedding coordinating service, and you'll be able to truly enjoy the day's most wonderful moments.
What Your Reception Coordinator will do
- Set out sign in book on registration table
- Arrange table numbers or reserved signs
- Provide direction of vendor set up activities - florist, cake baker, DJ & photographer
- Help manage your time line
- Insure that cake table is set up with cake, knife, server, plates, forks, napkins, toasting glasses, etc.
- Organize wedding party for introductions
- Coordinate DJ and photographer time lines of reception activities
- Orchestrate cutting the first piece of cake and the toast for photos
- Orchestrate all dances, the garter toss, the bouquet toss and the departure
- Assist bride and groom with family needs
- Tend to the bride and groom with food and drink through out night
- Help gather personal items at event conclusion such as cake top, cake service pieces, photos, and bridal portrait.
- Assist with gift gathering upon conclusion
Learn more about our wedding coordinating and the services we offer. Visit us at: